Raxio data centre service offering
Raxio Data Centre will be the only data centre in Uganda 100% dedicated to colocation. The facility will be built to Tier III standard offering 99.999% uptime with best in class equipment enabling business continuity by creating a redundant environment for your mission critical IT equipment.
- Carrier neutral, enabling interconnection between multiple carriers and colocation providers, improving diversity and flexibility and thereby offering more completive services
- Tier III standard, concurrently maintainable with no single points of failure
- Capacity to house up to 270 racks at Phase 2 completion, catering for current and future demand
- Power Utilization Effectiveness ratio of 1.29 (excl. offices)
- Average cabinet IT loads range from 4 KW to 6 KW, with ability to cater for high density cabinets in excess of 21 KW
Get reliable direct access to carriers and enterprises, content distributors, cloud services providers through our cross connect services. With dedicated CAT5/6 and fibre, we setup carrier neutral redundant infrastructure to lower latency and enable you to maximise connectivity. Raxio data centre will create the optimal environment to enable:
- Connectivity to Meet Me rooms (carrier room)
- Connectivity to the NAP (peering and non-peering members)
- Connectivity between customers in the data hall
- Dedicated private patch panel
Hosted carriers will provide active fibre services with high SLA (99.9%) guarantees due to the fully diverse and redundant paths of connectivity to the data centre.
Carriers will provide point to point, point to multi point capacity circuits from Raxio to Remote locations.
Carriers will also provide dark fibre as a service to clients that have the capacity and capability to provide their own active equipment at both ends of the fibre cable. This service is ideal for customers that need full control of their pipe for services, capacity and routing.
Our team of trained engineers operate 24/7 to provide technical support when you need it; helping you maintain the smooth running of your operations from anywhere in the world.
Lift & Shift
Reduce the downtime and complexity of setting up your IT infrastructure by using our team of professionals to take out the hassle and risk of migrating your equipment to our data centre.
Presence of Uganda's IXP
Raxio Data Centre is going to be home to Uganda's Internet Exchange Point. By hosting the UiXP we are fostering connectivity between providers like MNOs ISPs CDNs. Bringing them together to directly interconnect and freely exchange data traffic at a common point makes the internet cheaper, faster, and more reliable and contributes to a more resilient local internet infrastructure. We are happy to be championing an initiative that improves the overall connectivity experience for the customer.
The data centre is designed to give our clients peace of mind and assurance that their critical assets are always protected. The facility will be monitored with 24/7 surveillance and will operate on strict standard operating procedures to ensure the integrity is not compromised. Key features:
- Manned security on-site 24/7
- Intruder and drone detection systems
- Door alarm system
- Closed circuit television system (CCTV)
- 7 level multi-factor authentication
- Vehicle traps
- Separate secure lobby
With business continuity in mind, we have designed a solution with to ensure our clients focus on what’s most important to them. Several workspaces give clients flexibility to work at ease from the data centre:
- Hot desks for booking at no cost
- Meetings rooms for booking at no cost
- Large boardroom with 12 person capacity